The Finance Authority of New Orleans (FANO)
Cancelled – Request for Qualifications (RFQ):
Lobbying and Intergovernmental Consultant Services
Issue Date: DECEMBER 12, 2019
Submittals due by: 4:00pm (CST) on december 30, 2019
The Finance Authority of New Orleans (FANO) requests proposals from experienced Lobbying and Intergovernmental Consultant Firms to represent and represent and advocate, as designated for FANO Main Office.
Instructions: Respondents shall submit the following to The Finance Authority of New Orleans, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than MONDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2019, 4:00PM (CST). Hard copies or other electronic forms of submissions will not be accepted.
- Offer shall provide a digitally signed proposal as a PDF file, marked Lobbying and Intergovernmental Consultant Services – RFQ:007-2019;
- Offer shall also provide (as a PDF file) a signed cover letter including the company’s name address and primary contact for the qualification proposal. The primary contact information shall include submitter name, telephone and email address.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate the applicant’s qualifications to perform the needed services and attend all factors applicable in a professional relationship. Proposals should include detailed resumes or curricula vitae for the principals performing the services. Copies of the Solicitation and related information are available from the FANO’s website at http://www.financeauthority.org.
- RFQ (007-2019) Lobbying and Intergovernmental Consultant Services
- RFQ(007-2019) Lobbying and Intergovernmental Consultant Services – Addendum#1
- Notice of Cancellation – RFQ#007-2019 Lobbying and Intergovernmental Consultant Services