The Finance Authority of New Orleans (FANO)
Cancelled – Request for Qualifications (RFQ):
Appraisers and Market Study Analysts
Issue Date: DECEMBER 12, 2019
Submittals due by: 4:00pm (CST) on december 30, 2019
The Finance Authority of New Orleans (FANO) requests proposals from experienced Appraisers and Market Study Analysts Firms to produce a commercial property appraisal that will establish market value measures and demand for multifamily rental properties for FANO Main Office.
Instructions: Respondents shall submit the following to The Finance Authority of New Orleans, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than MONDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2019, 4:00PM (CST). Hard copies or other electronic forms of submissions will not be accepted.
- Offer shall provide a digitally signed proposal as a PDF file, marked Appraisers and Market Study Analysts – RFQ:008-2019;
- Offer shall also provide (as a PDF file) a signed cover letter including the company’s name address and primary contact for the qualification proposal. The primary contact information shall include submitter name, telephone and email address.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate the applicant’s qualifications to perform the needed services and attend all factors applicable in a professional relationship. Proposals should include detailed resumes or curricula vitae for the principals performing the services. Copies of the Solicitation and related information are available from the FANO’s website at http://www.financeauthority.org.
- RFQ (008-2019) Appraisers and Market Study Analysts
- RFQ(008-2019) Appraisers and Market Study Analysts – Addendum#1
- Notice of Cancellation – RFQ#008-2019 Appraisers and Market Study Analysts